"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Saturday, January 9

First WNG this Year

*Repost from T0B 4/6/13-

It’s Spring so I decided to see what my Wash ~N~ Go would look like compared to last year's when I tried it for the first time. Here is what it looks like after washing, conditioning, and styling:

My beautiful picture    My beautiful picture

WOW!!! Look at that shrinkage! You wouldn’t think I had hair reaching down my back by looking at this picture. It’s no exaggeration. I have over 13” of hair that falls down the middle of my back if flat ironed. I like the curly look. I’m proud of the progress I’m making with my WNG’s. Last year I struggled getting my hair to curl up like this. By June I plan to put my hair up in micro twists.

I’m halfway through the newest book I bought (Curly like Me). I’ll share my thoughts on it later. That’s all I have to share for now. Thanks for reading and be blessed.

No comments:

Printfriendly