"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Sunday, January 31

Happy Anniversary to my love!

Today I am thankful to be celebrating 20 years of love with my hubby. We have seen each other through different stages of growth. There have been good days and times of great joy. We've also had trying times but together by the grace of God we've weathered the storms. It's amazing how twenty years later we still find ourselves joking around and making each other laugh. He's older than me by 5 months and we often reminisce about things that happened back in the day when we were growing up. We have some things in common in our backgrounds and remember stuff that was going on in the world during our childhood years. No, we didn't grow up together. We never knew each other. He lived in another state and we didn't meet until our college days. Being the same age (he'll be 40 in a few weeks) we're getting a kick out of our changing bodies as we get older.  Oh my how time flies by. It feels great to be able to just be yourself with the one you love. I enjoy having days when we can sit, reminisce, laugh, and just have fun together. Happy Anniversary to my love. I hope you get to read this. May we live to glorify God together and let His love flow through us to one another in the next 20+ years to come.



No comments:

Printfriendly