"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, September 29

Feminine Friday~ 9/29/17



I'm joining in with my blogging buddy Renee in Feminine Friday's. This is my first one. I'm heading out to a breakfast date with hubby before running errands for the day. I'm wearing a pink shear blouse with that comes as a set with a pink undershirt. I love wearing maxi skirts and dresses so this skirt is one I have. It went well with my blouse. I love how the colors compliment my skin tone :)

***Feminine Friday is about women showing how to be beautiful in Christ.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

7 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Tajuana!
I saw a link to your blog at Renee's so I thought I'd pop over and say hello.

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful girl that is such a cute dress on you. Sorry it took so long couple of days to get to the post just been so busy around here with a couple of projects when was a big one we was working on one of them until I ate last night in the dark with a flashlight

Tajuana said...

Hi Regina! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Tajuana said...

Thanks Renee! It's a skirt and blouse. I've had the skirt for a while and the blouse was given to me from a nice neighbor who has moved away.

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful in it... Love the pattern :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Regina. T and I have known one another for years.

Regina said...

Thank you Renee! It's nice to share as Anne of Green Gables would say "kindred spirits".

Printfriendly