"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, October 13

Feminine Friday~ 10/13/17


Hi everyone. I'm joining in another week of Feminine Friday's. I shared before how I love wearing maxi skirts and dresses. Today I'm not wearing a skirt or dress. You don't have to always wear a dress or skirt to be modest, so I'm showing a way I dress repectably and still look like a lady. I'm wearing a blouse, pants, and my tan flats. I feel better wearing shirts that cover my behind. This shirt is what I consider short because I do like to wear them longer. I also love wearing my long cardigan with my clothes on cooler days. It not only keeps me warm, but helps me feel I've covered up all around.

***Feminine Friday is where women show how to be modest especially in these times where modesty is a lost art. Join us in showing our true beauty as women of God.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

4 comments:

Regina said...

Your outfit looks great. I miss having long cardigans. Maybe if I can figure it out, I could crochet one. Have a great weekend.

Tajuana said...

Thanks Regina! I wish I had different colored cardigans and kinds to wear all year long through different seasons. I love wearing them :-)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS. I ill be back at it tomorrow, now that I look normal rofl

Tajuana said...

Thanks Renee! Glad you feel better :-)

Printfriendly