"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, November 17

Feminine Friday~ 11/17/17


Feminine Friday 11-17-17

Hi everyone. It’s time for another Feminine Friday. Today I'm wearing a black (3 way) poncho, thick leggings, and boots. I love when Fall comes around so I can break out these boots my hubby bought me. I shared before how I love wearing ponchos. I wish I had several colors of this one :-) 


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully after the New years we can start this back up lol

Tajuana said...

Yes after things calm down from the holidays :)

Printfriendly