"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, December 5

A fun Q & A

Hi dear readers.I was tagged to post my answers to fun questions so you can get to know me a little better. Soooooooooo I’m posting my reply :-)


Here’s a little bit about me:

1.What is your middle name?  I have two: Louquetta Lynn
2. What was your favorite subject at school? Nothing major but I loved Typing
3. What is your favorite drink?  Sprite and tea
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?  O Holy Night
5. What is your favorite food?  Potatoes fixed any way all day!
6. What is the last thing you bought? Herbal Essence Hello Hydration!
7. Favorite book of all time?  Books teaching a Biblical Worldview
8. Favorite Color?  Green
9. Do you have any pets?  No. We used to have some goldfish and I love watching and feeding birds
10. Favorite Perfume? Actually I love to choose my smell goods from different scents at Bath and Body Works
11. Favorite Holiday? I have two: Thanksgiving and Christmas
12. Are you married? Yes, to my love Cleve for almost 22 years :)
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?  No, but I want to go on a cruise someday.
14. Do you speak any other language? No
15. How many siblings do you have? Two siblings from my mom (brothers), and from my dad I have an older brother, and the rest is complicated.
16. What is your favorite shop? Anywhere I can find a great bargain!
17. Favorite restaurant? Cheddars Scratch Kitchen
18. When was the last time you cried?  A few weeks ago during a movie
19. Favorite Blog?: JoleneEngle.com
20. Favorite Movie? Sound of Music
21. Favorite TV shows?  Carol Burnett, Alfred Hitchcock, and Touched By an Angel
22. PC or Mac?   PC
23. What phone do you have? Android
24. How tall are you?  5'6"
25. Can you cook?  Why of course
26. Do you have children?  Yes, a handsome son

Mrs. Regina, you're up next ;-)


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED watching Carol Burnett, Alfred Hitchcock... LOL right now I am watching pre-recorded from midnight Barney Miller rofl. Oh remember Night gallery ?

Regina said...

I almost missed this. It's great to find out more about you Tajuana!

Tajuana said...

Yes I do.

Tajuana said...

I look forward in getting to know more about you too Regina!

Tajuana said...

I forgot to ask if you got my email yesterday about the opportunity?

Printfriendly