"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, March 6

Easy Taco Stuffed Shells


Recently I had a really busy day and no dinner already prepared for us in my trusty friend (my crockpot). It was getting too late in the day to prepare anything in it, and I needed to think of something quick. I mean we were all getting pretty hungry and I did have some cooked taco meat and Jumbo shells (previously cooked al dente and frozen) already taken out of the freezer the night before. Soooo I decided to try something new. We love eating stuffed shells but I needed to work with the ingredients I had on hand. After I did a search or two on Pinterest I settled on throwing this yummy goodness together:



Note: I forgot to put in the directions that you need to add a packet of taco seasoning to your cooked ground beef if you are just using unseasoned ground beef. Mine was already seasoned before I froze it so there was no need for me to add it to mine at the time.

Print Friendly and PDF 


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

Printfriendly