"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, March 13

My 1st Walmart Beauty Box

Last month I ordered the Walmart Beauty Box that is offered online for $5. It comes from beautybox.walmart.com Their beauty boxes are seasonal rather than monthly. From what I could see it does not look like this is a recurring charge. I think I’ll have to go to the website to order again if I want the next box. Let me show you how it looked when I got it.

Beauty Box from Walmart.com
My box arrived by USPS within a few weeks of purchase. After opening the outer cardboard box this is the box that was inside. It measures 5 3/4” x 8 3/4” long. I opened it up and this is what you see next:

Walmart Beauty Box
First (pic on the left) is a card that says “celebrate you beauty” on it. It sits on top of a decorative paper. Next when you open that (pic on the right) you can see all the contents inside. Now let me walk you through what’s inside this box.

Contents of Walmart Beauty Box
Here is the list of contents:

* A sample of Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo and Curl Enhancing Smoothie
* 0.35 oz. Purifying Brightening Peeling Gel
* 0.75 oz Gold Bond radiance renewal hydrating cream
* 2.3 oz Soft & Dry Sparkling Citrus deodorant (aluminum free)
* 0.86 oz. Aquaphor Ointment Body Spray (with an ad showing it in use)
* 2 oz. Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Muscle Relief (mineral bath soak)

I have seen most of the products at Walmart on recent shopping trips so I know they can be purchased in full sizes. I have use the Shea Moisture products on my hair in the past so I already knew I would use the sample packs. These come from the Coconut & Hibiscus line. If you don’t enjoy the smell of coconut be warned. It has a strong coconutty smell in which I nor my hubby don’t mind :)

The Aquaphor Ointment Body Spray is one I have not used. I have used the ointment in the jar several times but the spray is taking me time to get used to. It is COLD when sprayed on the body. I have to be sure I’m not in a cold room when I use it :(

I like the smell of the deodorant and the fact it goes on clear. This and the Brightening Peeling Gel was the only full size products I saw in the box. I may buy the next box just to see what they have to offer. I hope that by sharing this it will help anyone who may be wondering if it is worth the $5. Thank you for reading. Until next time have a blessed day.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

These beauty boxes sound so interesting. The price seems really reasonable so I think I'm going to try it. At least it is not a subscription box. We tried a couple of those dinner subscription boxes because I had coupons. We tried Blue Apron and Home Chef. They were nice but too expensive and though Blue Apron had interesting dishes their meals were too "fancy" for my family's taste.

Anyway, I said that because I've noticed in the past couple of years subscription and non-subscription boxes are very popular now. They also look like a lot of fun!

Tajuana said...

Yes it seems subscription boxes have become the thing these days. I've always wanted to try one but the monthly prices was not something I could keep up. I like that this one is only $5 and it's just seasonal. If I do get anything in it that I can't use I can always pass it on to someone else who can. My husband got one for the men. His was $7 though.

Printfriendly