"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, August 6

TSW Daybook {8/6/18}



For Today: 8/6/18
______________________________

Looking out my window
I see a drizzle of rain coming down. It has been sunny for most of the day, and our high for today is 90 degrees.

I am thinking
About how odd it feels to not be starting a new year of homeschooling. I only have one child whom is now a homeschool graduate. *Bittersweet sigh*

I am thankful
For the sweet memories of learning alongside my son and all the fun adventures we had.

One of my favorite things
Raspberry Iced Tea :-)

I am creating
Some scrapbooking notes in my journal.

I am wearing
A white shirt with Jesus written in pastel letters and yellow capris.

I am reading
IMG_0694
"God Schooling” by Julie Polanco
Review coming next week on my other blog @

I’m listening to
The T.V. playing in the background.

I am hoping
I’m able to buy some Elderberry Syrup on my next trip to the Farmer’s Market. The lady that sells it was not there last time :(

I am learning
How to utilize Instagram. Trying to see what all the hype is.

In my kitchen
I'm planning to make some Chicken and Sausage Gumbo real soon.

Board room

We tried some Cheeseburger Quiche that was very tasty!
 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/61291244913586710/

Post Script
Have you ever tried journaling through the Bible? I'm not that good at drawing so I love looking at others creations.

Shared Quote
“Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it”.
-Unknown

A moment from my day
IMG_20180804_124334
Aprons brings out the homemaker in me ;-)
Taking care of the Home-front. I love being domestic.

Closing Notes
Thanks for letting me share another little peek into my simple life with you. You too can join in, or read other ladies posts by heading on over to the host site
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

5 comments:

Regina said...

When you make the gumbo can I come to your house? I will bring my owm dishes and even wash them!😊
I'll even bring flowers🌹πŸ₯€πŸŒ»πŸŒ·

Tajuana said...

Regina you would be welcome without bringing all that. We would need to have some tea and a treat later on so I'll have to kidnap I mean keep you a little longer ;-)

Blessed Homemaking said...

Oh, how sad to be done homeschooling. I think I will have a hard time when that phase of my life is done--I love it so much. God bless you.

Regina said...

😁😁😁

Tajuana said...

Yes Blessed Homemaking. It's sad but I'm embracing it each day. Life has to go on to the next chapter. I'm praying for those still in their journey and that laws don't get in the way for Christian parents to continue to have the freedom teach their own children.

Printfriendly