"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, July 1

TSW Daybook~ July 2019 edition



For Today: 7/1/19
_____________________________

Looking out my window
Woke up to temps in the mid-70s. It’s sunny outside.
Our high for today is 93 degrees.

I am thinking
That I’ll be 43 on my birthday in 2 days.

I am thankful
For the love, grace, and mercy God has shown me through the years.

One of my favorite things
    Worshipping and fellowship with the brethren.

I am creating
Nothing at the moment.

I am wearing
A white blouse with blue capris and flip flops.

I am reading
I’m almost finished reading Wives of the Bible by Jolene Engle.

I’m watching
Summer and Patriotic tablescapes on Youtube.

I’m listening to
The sound of the T.V. playing in the background.

I am hoping
I get to visit the Farmer’s Market. I never got around to it last month.

I am learning
More and more about Biblical Womanhood daily. I want to be sure my life is lining up with how to be a woman who walks in the ways of the Lord.

In my kitchen
Big Mac Salad
Not much going on. Just prepping salads (like the one pictured) to eat for the week.

I also made some flavored whipped butter. There's Honey Butter, Pesto Parmesan Butter, and BBQ Butter. YUM!

Board room
We are eating lots of salads throughout the week all summer long. Check out my board if you would like some ideas too:

Post Script
We as believers know we live in a fallen world. It is corrupt and full of sin. It's natural for sinners to live as they do, but born again believers are not supposed to follow the behaviors and patterns of society (See Romans 12:2, 1 John 2:15, Ephesians 5:11). The effects of feminism have not only changed our society but the church is being affected as well. It is crucial that every child of God learn the problem with feminism and the dangers of feminist theology in the church.

Shared Quote
“Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.”
-Ralph Marston

A moment from my day
I’m 2 lessons away from finishing up the 1 Corinthians Bible Study :)

Closing Notes
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to see more.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Tajuana,
A very very belated Happy Birthday to you! I hope your day and entire week was just awesome!

I appreciate so much the two comments you left on my blog....one on July 2nd wishing me a happy birthday!! and another one back in June!!! I sincerely apologize because I just found them today in SPAM and they were never published on the blog....until I published them today! I have no clue why!! I very seldom check SPAM because I assume all comments are on the blog that come in. Anyway, all is fixed and I hope you'll forgive me for just finding them.

You're right, old post...I've been out of commission with a tick bite and accompanying symptoms. Not fun, but hopefully I'm on the mend.

Thank you again!

Tajuana said...

Thanks Deb! I did enjoy my week. No worries on those blog comments. It happens sometimes :) I'm sorry to hear about the tick bite. I pray all is well and you feel better soon.

Printfriendly