"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, May 31

June 2021 Weekly Meal Plans

Hi everyone. Today we celebrated Memorial Day here in the United States. I hope all who took part had a blessed one. We’re having lots of nice weather most days. In a few weeks, we’ll say goodbye to Spring and hello to Summer.

Things are going well with my health and fitness. I’m so glad I added Intermittent Fasting (IF) to my weekly health regimen. Next month will be a year since I started this new lifestyle. Be sure to stay tuned. My next post will be me sharing photos and thoughts on my progress.

I did start doing the 20/4 IF method. I only eat 2 meals a day. This is known in the fasting and fitness world as 2MAD. If you noticed, I have incorporated a lot of Keto meals into my meal plans the last few months. It has really helped me get past a weight loss plateau. It also helped me get fat adapted so that I’m able to go longer periods of time without getting hungry. I’ll talk about all that in my next post. A lot is changing in the way we eat so I’m just going to make the upcoming menu short and simple.

Breakfast-
Smoothie Packs- (Still having these once or twice a week)
Scotch Eggs (without the bread crumbs)
Keto Chorizo Quiche
Sausage Egg Muffins
Breakfast Deviled Eggs with Liver Pate

Lunch-
Keto Salmon Patties
Chicken Salad
Keto Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
Keto Taco Pie (with salsa and sour cream)

Dinner-
Carnitas (with Cojita cheese, salsa, and sour cream)
Brisket
Rosemary Lamb
Baked Chicken


© My Life 0utside The Box 2021. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly