"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, December 31

Goodbye 2021~ Welcome 2022

Well, it's time to say goodbye to 2021 and hello to 2022. It has been another crazy year for sure but, Praise the Lord we made it through! My family usually does our usual thing of taking down Christmas décor and eating Fondue throughout the day. This year will be a different one. This year we will snack on a Charcuterie platter and move into the new home we just bought. We closed on it a few days before Christmas. YAY!!! Don’t know if I’ll be blogging anytime soon because I’ll be very busy in the days, weeks, and months ahead.

Much thanks to all who stopped by to read my blog all through this year. I’m so grateful for each of you. I hope you and your loved ones have a fun and safe New Year's Eve~Day. I pray your 2022 is filled with many reasons to give God thanks each day. With all that being said be blessed.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations on your new home Tajuana! I can't wait to hear more about your it!

Tajuana said...

Thank you Regina!

Printfriendly