"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Thursday, November 12

I'm thankful for...

I am thankful that we're able to continue on with our Costco membership another year. We have been members now since 2009. I enjoy our monthly shopping trips.  It's less than 10 minutes away from where we live. Even though there is only 3 of us nothing ever gets wasted. I'm very strategic when I shop there so that I don't buy anything we won't use on a regular basis.  I'm always anxious to see what will be in their coupon booklet each month so I can see what I need to stock up on.  I didn't know I would fall in love with buying things in bulk at warehouse prices. It feels great not having to constantly go out to the store when I run out of food or supplies. Just looking at the constant prices going up on our necessities can make you depressed. I love their organic foods. We get to try things we would have never thought of before. Not only do we get certain foods but I stock up on personal and household staples. This may not be the thing for everyone but we've seen first hand how it helps us save dollars and cents :-)

No comments:

Printfriendly