"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Thursday, November 19

Why I love my crockpot-


I am so thankful for slow cookers/crock pots.  I have 4 of them that are different sizes.  My hubby got me this Hamilton Beach 6 qt. "set it and forget" crock pots for Christmas 4 years ago. Why do I love them so much? There are 3 reasons I'm so thankful for having a crock pot.

1. I don't have to be rushed to get dinner in the oven at the last minute. My family always has a healthy meal waiting for us rather than having to rely on takeout or unhealthy frozen, boxed, processed foods.

2. This time of the year I can slow cook all my soups, chili, and stews while I'm busy with other things. I can literally set it and forget it! LOL

3. Sometimes I don't feel well enough to stand over a stove to cook so being able to put something in the crock pot til dinner time has been a huge blessing.

No comments:

Printfriendly