"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Saturday, January 9

Summer Hair Update

*Repost from T0B  7/31/13

It’s been going on 2 months since I’ve done an update on what’s going on hair wise these days. My wash and styling routines are pretty much the same. It’s not as easy to find new things to do at 31 months of being natural when you have tried so many things. This summer I’m keeping my hair in twists as much as possible. It’s easy to manage that way with the heat and all. I have my hair in mini twists. I plan to keep them in a few weeks while I co-wash and wear them in different styles. I also have another update on the hair growing back on sides of my head. Here are the pics of my hair as of today:
My beautiful picture
First lets have a side view. See how much hair has grown over a couple months? I’m now able to finger coil it. I figured this out one weekend just sitting around twirling my hair around my finger. :D The back of my hair at the nape is catching up but it's not as long as the hair on the sides yet.

My beautiful picture   My beautiful pictureMy beautiful picture   My beautiful picture

I’ve been wearing my hair in a bun with some of the hair left out in the front and back. The finger coils on both sides blend in well with this look. As for my length I measured about 13 to 14 inches of hair. I suspect I’ll have about 15” or so by my 3rd year natural hair anniversary. I may do a blow out this Fall to see how big it really is. That’s all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Printfriendly