"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Saturday, January 9

Shea Moisture Body products

*Repost from T0B 7/9/15-

I love Shea Moisture products. I haven’t found one thing I’ve used that I didn’t like from their product line. I was so happy to be able to take advantage of the Shea Moisture BOGO Free sale at Walgreens last month. Although they do have other sales for this line the BOGO Free is the best time for me to stock up on favorite items or ones I want to try out. Not only did I save from getting one of the products free I also had a $2 off coupon I’ve been holding on to. That was even more savings. Being the thrifty is my thing so my heart was singingSmile

Shea Moisture Body

Last time on my beauty haul post I shared the body oil as well as the hand and body scrub my hubby bought. I’ve used up all the Argan Oil and Raw Shea with Frankincense and Myrrh scrub and I still have plenty of the Lavender oil left. I love how it smells when I pour some into my bath water. I soak in the tub every weekend (to soothe my body’s aches and pains). I use the Lavender oil along with some Epsom Salt and light a soft scented candle creating a spa like experience. My hubby loves the smell of Frankincense and Myrrh so he bought the Argan Oil and Raw Shea with  Frankincense and Myrrh bath and body oil this time along with some Lavender hand and body scrub. He also bought the oil and scrub from the new line Shea Moisture has called Superfruit Complex. It smells so good! After taking a shower one day he said I smelled yummy Open-mouthed smile. I’m content with these for now and won’t need to buy anymore for a while.

Until next time and pray you and yours have a blessed day and “let everything that has breath, praise the Lord”!

No comments:

Printfriendly