"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, September 10

TSW Daybook {9/10/18}



For Today: 9/10/18
______________________________

Looking out my window
I see the calm and stillness of the day. It's cloudy out and our high for today is 74 degrees.

I am thinking
I need to start back batch cooking or doing weekly meal prep.

I am thankful
My favorite season is just around the corner. It's always welcomed even enough to suffer through seasonal allergies like I have all weekend. It will soon pass so come on Fall!

One of my favorite things
The colors of Autumn and Fall foliage :-)

I am creating
A new section in my Bible notebook for what I am currently studying.

I am wearing
An orange shirt and jeans.

I am reading
My Bible: Chapters 1-2 in the book of Colossians. For the next 6 weeks I’ll be part of an online Bible study with other Christian ladies.

I’m watching
DIY Dollar Tree Fall decorations on YouTube.

I am hoping
I’m able to get more printer ink soon because I’m redoing my planners for the household and family.

I am learning
How to write Calligraphy. I have always loved the way this style of writing looks.

In my kitchen
IMG_0754
Made some Peach Butter for the first time. YUM!

Board room
I’m glad I can now make Bone Broth and Stocks in my Instant Pot.

Post Script
I invite you to check out Conforming to the Truth. This is where I find some great Bible Study lessons for different books of the Bible.

Shared Quote
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
-Philippians 4:8 (KJV)

A moment from my day
Fall Items
Getting things out to start decorating for Fall :)

Closing Notes
Thanks for stopping by for another little peek into my simple life . You too can join in, or read other ladies posts by heading on over to the host site
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I haven't done my fall decorating yet. I do have a cute little scarecrow from Dollar Tree that is in my plastic fern planter that sits by our front door. That's really the extent of my decorating so far. Oh and I just remembered there is a wall hanging in our entry again from Dollar Tree that says "Welcome Fall"

Tajuana said...

Sometimes you can find some of the cutest things at Dollar Tree :-) I have watched so many DIY Fall Decor YouTube videos that all I want to do now is start some projects.

Printfriendly