"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Saturday, September 22

My Dollar Store Fall Decor

If you have been a reader here a while, you know that I really love Fall. I do decorate but I don't go all out and spend lots of money. Nothing wrong with that at all, but I don't have money to splurge like that :-) This year I decided to get a little more creative thanks to watching some Dollar Tree Fall Decorating YouTube videos. I tried a few DIY ideas and used other stuff I already had on hand. Here are some pics of what I have set up around the house.

Our Dinning Tablescape
&
Living Room table w/runner & decor

Different Fall printables (I found online) hung on walls or sitting on tables.

Top pic is framework of Dollar Tree leaves
I placed on different backgrounds.
These bottom 2 pics are other side table setups.

Thanks for stopping by to see my simple Fall Decor. It's nothing spectacular or anything. I just had fun and enjoyed setting this all up. I like marching to my own beat and doing my own thing cause it's what makes me happy.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

4 comments:

Regina said...

I love Dollar Tree decorations. I still need to put ours up. All of ours came from Dollar Tree too. I hope to put them out in the next day or too. Have a great week!

Tajuana said...

Me too. They do have some nice things that are useful for DIY projects. Some of our decor came from other places like Family Dollar, Dollar General, Walmart, and the table runner I got on sale at Ollies 2 years ago. I got the artwork from free printables I found online, printed out, then framed. Have a great week too!

Amy said...

I love you table! It looks so cozy and fallish! I may have to stop by the dollar store myself. I popped over from the simple woman's day book and have enjoyed hopping around your blog this morning <3

Tajuana said...

Thank you Amy! I have to say my favorite things on my table are the the center piece and the water resistant table cloth with matching napkins (I got those at Aldi a few years ago).

Printfriendly