"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, October 1

TSW Daybook {10/1/18}



For Today: 10/1/18
______________________________

Looking out my window
Woke up to fog outside. It’s going to be a sunny day. That’s a good break from all the rain we had a few days ago. Our high today is 83 degrees.

I am thinking
About what to do for my son’s upcoming birthday on the 22nd. He will turn 19 years old.

I am thankful
God blessed my moma to reach a milestone birthday. She turned 60 yesterday.

One of my favorite things
Eating homemade soup :-)

I am creating
The beginning pages for the month of October in my Bullet Journal.

I am wearing
A purple, grey, white, and black blouse with matching headscarf, black pants, and comfy low heel shoes.

I am reading
My Bible. I’m still going strong with the Colossians Bible Study I’m part of with other Christian ladies online. We are now in week 4 of the 6 weeks study. The church of Colossae had the same problems the church is facing in our times.

I’m watching
Nothing at the moment.

I am hoping
I get to go to the Farmer’s Market one last time before it ends for the year. The last day is Oct. 13th. They won’t open back up until May next year.

I am learning
To pay closer attention to what is being taught within churches in this day and age. I’m allowing the Holy Spirit to point out false teachings that are not Biblical.

In my kitchen
IMG_0785
Made some Pear Butter for the first time. I decided
to  mix  some with the Peach and Apple Butters
I had already made. YUM!

Board room
I gladly welcome in soup season. I keep a freezer full of homemade broth and stocks to make different soups and stews. Come check out all the good stuff on my Homemade Soups pin board on Pinterest.

Post Script
I invite you to check out Noreen’s Kitchen. She is one of the YouTubers I love to watch make homemade meals. I learn so much from her.

Shared Quote
“See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.”
-Colossians 2:8

A moment from my day
In waiting room  Getting lab work done
At the doctor's office with my son.

Closing Notes
Thanks for stopping by for another little peek into my simple life . You too can join in, or read other ladies posts by heading on over to the host site
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. Those butters sure look delish! My husband loves apple butter but I have never made it. I think I might be inspired to make some!

Tajuana said...

Yes the butters are delicious. I love how these blended well with the Apple Butter. Regina girl go make that man some Apple Butter! I couldn't believe how easy it is to make fruit butters. The fruit looks a lot like applesauce when it cooks down. After that you cook until it gets to the "butter" stage. I do mine in the slow cooker so I can get other things done. Easy peasy and the house smells wonderful in the process!

Printfriendly