"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, October 15

Got my 4th Walmart Beauty Box!

Once again I’m back to show you another Walmart Beauty Box. This coming Winter I will have received a beauty box for all 4 seasons! I have enjoyed getting to try new things I would have never know about or thought to try out beforehand. I had never tried subscription boxes before due to the monthly prices. I’m glad I only have to pay a total of $5 every 3 months for Walmart’s Beauty Box. I usually get an email confirmation when they are about to charge me for that season’s box. Around 2 weeks later my box arrives in the mail. All the boxes are the same size, but have different items, and are decorated to match the season.

Beauty Box~ Walmart.com
Once opened up this is what you see inside. I love the warm colors in this 2018 Fall Edition beauty box. I noticed with all of the boxes the items inside are things that are fit to use for that particular season. Let’s take a peek inside to see what I mean.

Walmart 2018 Fall Beauty Box
First (top pic) is a colorful print card that usually comes in the boxes. It says “celebrate you beauty” on it. This card sits on top of a decorative tissue paper. When you open the paper (bottom pic) you can see all the contents inside. Now let me walk you through the contents inside this beauty box.

Inside 2018 Fall Walmart Beauty Box
Here’s a list of the contents:

* .15 FL. oz. Maybelline Great Lash (Very Black)
* 0.02 FL. oz. Maybelline MasterPreciseAllday liquid liner
* 2.5 FL oz. Biore Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water
* 0.84 oz. SooAe Black Charcoal  Bubble Sheet Mask (Detoxify + Oxygenate + Radiance)
* Kleenex wet wipe
* 1 oz. Cetaphil (Gentle Cleansing Bar)
* 0.07 FL. oz. Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream (w/Hyaluronic Acid)
* 0.1 oz. Aveeno positively radiant (sheer daily moisturizer)
* 0.14 FL. oz. Nivea (48 HR soothing moisture)

I have never tried Maybelline products before so I’m glad to have 2 products to add to my beauty stash. I really don’t wear makeup that often. I put some on for church and when hubby and I go out. For those times the mascara and eyeliner will come in handy. I already use Cetaphil soap as my face cleanser so I know how that works. I did not know they had an eye cream. I will definitely try it out and hope it doesn’t disappoint. This will be my first time trying a Biore product. I have never heard of charcoal facial cleanser but it sounds interesting to try. I was excited to see the Charcoal Bubble Sheet Mask. It’s one of the first things I tried from this box. I love how it made my face look radiant and feel so soft. Now I want to try more masks. I hate that it was a one time use. There was so much serum left in that pouch it didn’t seem right to throw it all away. Next time I will figure out more uses for the serum so I don’t throw money down the drain ;-)

I can’t wait to see what they have to offer in the Winter beauty box. Hopefully I’ll get even more useful things for my skin and hair to help with the cold weather and low temps. Thank you for reading. Until next time have a blessed day.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly