"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, November 27

Giving thanks~ 11/27/18


Colossians 4:2 (NKJV)

"Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving"

Now that this completes my month of giving thanks, let's remember to continue giving thanks on into the new year and every day we have breath to breathe. Thanks for joining me each week through Thanksgiving. I pray we go into this Christmas season keeping Christ at the forefront of the reason why we celebrate. May God bless each and every one of you.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hello Tajuana,
Thanks so much for your comment on my broccoli soup recipe at Harvest Lane Cottage. I am pleased to meet you. It's been a wonderful month of Thanks Living.
Happy Advent and happy Christmastime!
Laura Lane

Tajuana said...

Hi Laura! Actually I "met" you when you were on the TOS Review Crew a good while back :) That's when I started following you from my homeschooling blog "Cross Rhodes Academy". We finished homeschooling in May this year. May you and the family have a blessed Advent and a Merry Christmas season!

Printfriendly