"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, November 5

TSW Daybook {11/5/18}

simple-woman-daybook-large
For Today: 11/5/18
_____________________________

Looking out my window
I see leaves of all colors covering the ground. I just love the look of Fall. It’s cloudy out and we’re supposed to get some rain. Our high for today is 69 degrees.

I am thinking
I'll be glad when the midterm elections are over. Election time seems to bring out the worst in people. I just want to think about Thanksgiving.

I am thankful
For God providing all our needs.

One of my favorite things
Celebrating Thanksgiving with loved ones. I have been craving turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and sweet potato pie. Of course, there'll be much more than that on the menu ;-)

I am creating
This Simple Woman Journal post.

I am wearing
A brown blouse and Khakis pants.

I am reading
The book of Jude for my bible study.

I’m watching
How to make DIY Dollar Tree Christmas decorations on YouTube.

I am hoping
To finalize my plans for Thanksgiving by the end of the week.

I am learning
To make more time for Self Care.

In my kitchen
Sweet Potato Butter
This time I made some sweet potato butter! It is really yummy. I'm planning to make some Zucchini, Pumpkin, and Chocolate Chip Banana breads real soon. All my harvest butters taste great spread on them.

Board room
I love making compound butters this time of year. Here is a place with 42 different flavors I can’t wait to explore https://www.pinterest.com/pin/303218987396740292/.

Post Script
Ten years ago I discovered a website called Organized Christmas. There are some great tips for helping you get prepared for the holidays.

Shared Quote
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

A moment from my day
Holiday Planner
Working through my holiday notebook.

Closing Notes
Thanks for letting me share another little peek into my simple life with you. You can join in too, or read other ladies posts by heading on over to the host site
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly