"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, March 4

TSW Daybook~ March 2019



For Today: 3/4/19
_____________________________

Looking out my window
It’s cold outside. Our high for today is 28 degrees.

I am thinking
About my son getting ready to apply for his first job soon. YAY!

I am thankful
For Winter about to pass on and warmer weather when Spring goes into full effect.

One of my favorite things
Friday night fun with my family :)

I am creating
Well, I’m finishing up planning pages for March in my bullet journal.

I am wearing
A blue shirt, black and blue infinity scarf, striped long maxi skirt, and black boots.

I am reading
The book of 1 Corinthians for the ladies online Bible Study.

I’m watching
Youtube videos about the benefits of using rice water for your face and hair. I have used rice water on my face for a week now and my skin feels softer.

I’ve been listening to
Not much of anything.

I am hoping
I get around to shredding a huge stack of receipts and other paper that’s starting to create clutter.

I am learning
How to be like the Bereans in how I approach reading and studying my bible.

In my kitchen

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo over white rice. YUM!

Board room
Do you like making corned beef and cabbage like I do when it’s on sale for St. Patty’s Day? We don't celebrate the holiday but love to take advantage of a good deal. I made Corned Beef in my Instant Pot last year. It was so moist and tender. YUM!!!

Post Script
It’s time to start thinking about Spring cleaning. This looks like it will be helpful https://www.stain-removal-101.com/spring-cleaning.html.

Shared Quote
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base (insignificant/lowly) things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.”
-1 Cor. 1:27-29

A moment from my day

Cooking a whole chicken to see how many uses I’ll get out of it. Saw so many tips online on how to get several meals with just 1 whole chicken. I will share what I did in a post soon.

Closing Notes
Now that I’ve shared a little peek into my daily life with you, how about joining in or read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to learn more.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

allisamazing said...

Your gumbo looks amazing! Have a great week.

Tajuana said...

Thank you! You have a great week too :)

Printfriendly