"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, April 2

TSW Daybook~ April 2019



For Today: 4/2/19
_____________________________

Looking out my window
It’s nice and sunny outside. I hear the birds singing, the weather feels great, and the sun is shining bright. Our high for today is 61 degrees.

I am thinking
About all the unpacking we have left to do.

I am thankful
To have found a nice place to call home.

One of my favorite things
   Listening to the sound of birds singing :-)

I am creating
Nothing at the moment but this Simple Woman Daybook.

I am wearing
A black T-shirt, black and gray pants, and socks.

I am reading
Waiting for part 2 of the ladies 1 Corinthians Bible Study to begin next week.

I’m watching
Not much due to trying to get settled in from our recent move.

I’m listening to
The T.V. playing in the background.

I am hoping
We don’t get too much rain the rest of this week. I see lots of rain predicted in the forecast.

I am learning
Be patient with myself when I don’t get all my days tasks done.

In my kitchen
I’m planning to cook some Chicken Cacciatore for dinner. YUM!

Board room
Here is a great list of what to do before moving into a new home

Post Script
Here are some great sites with all kinds of moving tips and hacks. https://www.onecrazyhouse.com/moving-tips/
and
Everything I tried helped make things MUCH smoother :-)

Shared Quote
“Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.”
~Ralph Marston

A moment from my day
You don’t want to see how tired and worn out I am.

Closing Notes
Now that I’ve shared a little peek into my daily life with you, how about joining in or read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to learn more.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly