"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Saturday, May 4

Family Fun for Cinco de Mayo


My family and I started a tradition a few years back while we were still homeschooling. We were learning about Cinco de Mayo and decided to wrap things up with a Chipotle-style dinner. We love eating at Chipotle whenever we get a chance. By using Copycat recipes I could find online it turned into a Chipotle feast. There was so much food we had plenty of leftovers and the meat can be frozen for future meals. I spend about 2 days getting it all together and it is worth it. To read a list of what all we had you can check it out my Chipotle Bar post.

Yes, we are having this again this year because they beg me to fix it every year now. Have you tried doing a Chipotle Dinner? It's really fun to do as a family. You know...so you'll have some help in the kitchen :)


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly