"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, August 3

My August 2020 Simple Woman Daybook

For Today: 8/3/20
_____________________________


Looking out my window
It started out sunny with clouds and then a little rain shower hit us.
Our high for today is 87 degrees.

I am thinking
I can remember back in the day a trip to Walmart didn’t feel like you just shopped at the Mall. Now we have all these Super Walmarts. If you’re not careful you can spend up a whole paycheck in there.

I am thankful
There was toilet paper and paper towels at the store because we were running low.

One of my favorite things
      Discovering new things to do to enhance my homemaking skills.

I am creating
A list of items we need to stock up on before Fall gets here.

I am wearing
A navy blue T-shirt, grey capris, and brown flip flops.

I am reading
Nothing at the moment.

I’m watching
The answer to the question “Should we (the church) defy government” on Youtube.

I’m listening to
The sound of the fan blowing in the background.

I am hoping
Things don’t get worst with the protesting and other stuff going on in our world. It’s heartbreaking to see and hear how some people have chosen to behave.

I am learning
That it doesn’t take much to get me full at mealtimes these days. Now that I eat my meals portion size, I get full very quickly if I try to overeat.

In my kitchen

I finally got around to using my Instant ACE Blender to make some oat milk. This is the 2nd time I’ve made a batch.

Something of Value
I was glad to be able to watch the Open Hearts in a Closed World Online Women’s Conference when it was convenient for me. I encourage you to check out the videos because I know they will bless you.

Post Script
I love visiting Just a Little Southern Hospitality. She shares pics of her tablescapes and tea sets. While there you may find some yummy looking recipes.

Shared Quote
"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face." 
-Ronald Reagan

A moment from my day

We have been trying out another type of milk. It’s a bit pricey, but we can taste the difference. I have peace of mind knowing we’re drinking to our health.

Closing Notes
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to see more.
______________________________

© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly