"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Saturday, April 25

Instant ACE blender…my thoughts

Last month I shared one of my newest kitchen appliances, the Instant ACE blender. I said I would come back to share my thoughts with you. Let’s get right to that.


First off I’ll share that my hubby first saw this at Walmart and said he thought it looked like something I would love. I had always wanted a better blender (than the cheap ones I have to replace every few years) but never had it in our budget to get one of those good pricey ones like a Vitamix. You see, I make smoothies almost daily every weekday. I have been doing this for quite a while now. I hate eating boxed cereals for breakfast, and I’m not always able to cook every morning if I have nothing (prepped meals) to pull from my freezer. I’ve always been a firm believer that breakfast is important to get the day started.


The Instant ACE Cooking & Beverage Blender only cost us $80 at the store. I’ve never spent that much on a blender before, but it’s MUCH cheaper than the “good” ones. We used some of our tax refund to purchase it. This thing does more than make cold beverages. You can use it for hot stuff too. It’s designed for many things like making smoothies, nut milk, pureed foods/soups, frozen desserts like ice cream, and crushed ice. It even has a self-cleaning function too.

(c) ML0TB(c) ML0TB

The Instant ACE comes with a food tamper w/measuring cup, cleaning brush, getting started guide, user manual, and a machine-washable/food-safe drawstring strainer bag.

(c) ML0TB

So far I have only used my ACE blender to make our morning smoothies (pictured above). I love how thick but smooth they come out. When I hit the smoothie button, the countdown and it takes under two minutes for the smoothie to be ready.

(c) ML0TB

Cleanup is a breeze with the clean/pulse function (pictured above). The pitcher itself cannot be submerged in water like with most blenders. Underneath the pitcher is the parts that connect to the base in order for it to run. You don’t want that to get wet and cause damage to the appliance. When I’m ready to clean all I have to do is fill the pitcher 1/2 way with hot water, add a few drops of dish soap, and close the lid in place. I hit the clean/pulse button and the countdown begins. In 48 seconds it goes through the cleaning cycle and all I have to do is rinse it with clean hot water afterward then let dry. The top and cap can be hand washed in hot soapy water to be sure they are thoroughly cleaned.

I can’t wait to try more things with my new blender. I know I’m going to try making a nut milk soon. Hubby and I joke about us now being an “Insta Family”. So far there is only one thing (outside of it being heavy) I don't like about this blender. It is so BIG I can't fit it on my counter under my cabinets. I have to move it somewhere else after I finish using it. With that being said I will be sure to share my thoughts on the Instant Zest rice cooker we bought as well.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly