"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Sunday, November 22

Just popping in…

Hi everyone. I hope you are all safe and well. This year is just flying on by and boy what a year it's been. I just wanted to pop in to say yes, I'm still exercising and doing portion control. I'm so happy we have been getting our meats from the Butcher Box. It has really helped make meal planning easy for me. I normally get the same things each month. A few times I swapped out for something different if I needed something to go along with a holiday meal. With Winter arriving next month, I wanted to focus on things for soups, chili, and one-dish meals.

Below I have listed what I got in our box for this month.


This time around we have:

2 lbs. Ground Sirloin
2 lbs. Ground Pork
2.25 lbs. Bottom of Round Roast
2 lbs. Ground Sweet Italian Sausage
3 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
3 lbs. Bone-in Chicken Thighs

I also added on 2 lbs. Ground Turkey to this month's box.

We have been able to afford these monthly boxes by planning them into our budget and rarely buying meat at the grocery store. With that being said I hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly