"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, November 2

My November 2020 Simple Woman Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large
For Today: 11/2/20
_____________________________

Looking out my window
The leaves are covering the ground. It feels cold out there. Our high today was 53 degrees.

I am thinking
I'll be glad once we hear the outcome of our presidential election tomorrow. I’m just ready for this all to be over so we can move on.

I am thankful
For our health and strong immune systems.

One of my favorite things
Fall scented candles.

I am creating
A weekly layout in my planner.

I am wearing
A light gray jumpsuit.

I am reading
Articles on biblical womanhood.

I’m watching
Season 1 of the “Green Acres” T.V. show.

I am hoping
I find a good deal on some brown boots before it really starts to get cold.

I am learning
To relax and just enjoy the moment :-)

In my kitchen
I’ve got Thanksgiving on my mind.
I'm planning to make some Zucchini, Pumpkin, and Banana breads real soon.

Post Script
Here is an encouraging little read for you called "Why we must Live One Moment at a Time".

Shared Quote
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
-Ephesians 2:8-9

A moment from my day
I got a great deal on these Happy Planners. 
This will be my first time using a Happy Planner 
and I think I'm going to like it.

Closing Notes
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to see more.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

6 comments:

Carolyn White said...

I love your little corner of the world. I’ve never commented before but wanted to let you know that today’s post was really inspiring!

Tajuana said...

Thank you Carolyn! Hope you stop by again :)

Gayl Wright said...

So fun to read your posts. I love Fall and just thinking about pumpkin bread and apple pie and all those good Fall treats brings a sense of joy. May God bless you in all you do and bring you peace and joy. I finally linked up with #TheSimpleWoman'sDaybook again! Have a blessed week!

Karen said...

It's sooo nice to be on this side of the election. I enjoyed your Daybook! Fall scented candles are my favorite, with Christmas scents running a close second. I hope you find a good deal on your boots:)

Tajuana said...

Hi Karen! I too LOVE me those Christmas scented candles. I'm still looking for some boots. Every time I find something I like they no longer have it in my size :( Glad to have the elections over and done with. Now we wait on the final results of this next stage. Politics, UGH...I'm sure glad that I can rely on our Heavenly Father who never changes and can always be trusted no matter what.

Tajuana said...

Hey Gayl. So good to hear from you! Hope all is well your way. May God's peace and joy be with you always :)

Printfriendly