"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Thursday, April 29

May 2021 Weekly Meal Plans

Hi everyone. Seems like April just came and flew by with the blink of an eye. We have had some really nice weather outside of some rainy days. Things are going well on the Homefront as well as with meal planning and my health goals.

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ll know that I mentioned I added Intermittent Fasting (IF) to my weekly health regimen. It has made a huge difference and wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be in the beginning. My hubby has been watching my progress and has been a great encouragement. He has now decided to start his own IF regimen by first cutting out the daily snacking like I did back in January.

I successfully did the 18/6 method all this month (daily fast for 18 hours and eat within a 6-hour window). I’ve noticed a big (but beneficial) change in my appetite. I have way more control and I have decided to start doing the 20/4 method. I know it seems like I’ve been making lots of adjustments lately. All of these changes are leading up to a bigger goal I have, but I will talk about that later on. What all that being said, let's move on and see what’s on the menu:

Breakfast-
Smoothie Packs- still having these twice a week but only using berries with some protein powder.

* List of other breakfast meals that will be eaten 3 times during each week.
Week 1: Brussels Sprouts Hash (served with a piece of fresh fruit)
Week 2: Keto Omelet Chaffles (will serve with salsa and fresh fruit)
Week 3: Bacon and Egg cups (served with some Applesauce)
Week 4: Breakfast Deviled Eggs (served with homemade sausage)

* List of lunch meals that will be eaten 5 times during each week.
Lunch-
Week 1: Keto Cincinnati Chili (will serve over Zoodles)
Week 2: Keto Chicken, Spinach, and Artichoke Casserole with Keto Cheddar biscuits
Week 3: Hibachi Steak and fried rice 
Week 4: Keto Lasagna

* List of dinner meals that will be eaten 4 times during each week.
Dinner-
1. Nicoise Salad (will be served with tuna and/or crabmeat)
2. Nicoise Salad (will be served with baked dill salmon)
3. Nicoise Salad (will be served with chicken)
4. Nicoise Salad (will be served with tuna and/or boneless salmon)

* Snacks- No longer prepping these. My son is the only one here who has snacks whenever he feels the need to. He just buys/chooses his own snacks.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2021. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I had to look up that salad. It looks really yummy. Our Arizona temperatures are starting to warm up so a delicious salad will come in handy!

Tajuana said...

Yes, Regina, it's a really tasty salad. I like how versatile people have made it by switching out the type of meat for variety.

Printfriendly