"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Thursday, April 1

What does Your heart say?

Hello everyone. April the 1st is here. I have no April fools pranks for anyone today. Haven’t practiced that in years since being convicted not to after getting saved. I wanted to share something I was reading today.

Psalms 14:1-6 (NKJV)

1 The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”

They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.

2 The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
3 They have all turned aside,
They have together become corrupt;
There is none who does good,
No, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge,
Who eat up my people as they eat bread,
And do not call on the LORD?
5 There they are in great fear,
For God is with the generation of the righteous.
6 You shame the counsel of the poor,
But the LORD is his refuge.

When reading these verses I am reminded to examine my heart (daily) to see if my thinking and actions are displaying “There is no God”. Many professing Christians and all non-believers fit right into this scripture. Not only do non-believers say/believe in their hearts “there is no God”, but many who say they are of the faith show through their actions “there is no God”. Dare I say many of them are showing what’s really going on in their hearts as well.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be the “fool” that these verses are describing. As Resurrection Day (Easter) approaches, my prayer is that more eyes be opened to the truth and knowledge of who our true Heavenly Father is and what His Son, Jesus did for us on the cross. Praise God for the death, burial, and Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen!


© My Life 0utside The Box 2021. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Amen! I have a prayer request for wisdom on whether I should unfollow this young lady on Instagram. I'm going to email you because it's too long to explain here.

Tajuana said...

Okay Regina, I'll be on the lookout :)

Printfriendly