"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, June 28

July 2021 Weekly Meal Plans

Hi everyone. How has your summer been going so far? We have had a mixture of rain and sunny days. When we went to the Farmer’s Market on Saturday, it was hot out there. I was glad to get in some good vitamin D and light exercise from walking up and down a hill. Whew! I’m glad I exercise 5 days a week. It really helped me push harder to get up that hill 😁.

My 45th birthday is coming up in a few days (July 3rd). I won’t be having cake but I may get a taste of ice cream somewhere on that day. This will be my only sweet treat. July 4th will be different this year since I’ll be sticking to somewhat Keto when I eat. No buns for my burger or hotdog, no potato salad, no corn on the cobb, or baked beans for me. I’ll still enjoy myself but I’ll work hard to not get off track.

Doing the 20/4 IF method went well. I ended up pushing my eating window to only 2 hours a day. So I fast 22 hours and have 2 hours to eat my meal for the day. The only thing I struggle with is wanting to eat all my food before my eating window closes. It’s crazy because I’m hungry an hour before it’s time for me to eat, then when I eat I get full too quickly. I struggle to finish so that I’ve had an adequate amount to fill me up to sustain me until my next eating window opens. I’m thinking in August I’ll move to the next level (OMAD) and see how that goes. Even though I cook meals for my family, I don’t do the normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I pick and chose from what’s prepared and eat whatever I feel like during my eating window.

Here is next month’s menu, short and simple.

Breakfast-
Smoothie (Keto friendly)
Bacon Deviled Eggs
Beef and egg scramble
Breakfast Pizza (crustless)

Lunch-
Keto Sardine Patties
Chicken Salad
Shrimp Scampi over Zoodles
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts

Dinner-
Instant Pot Chuck roast 
BBQ Chicken Thighs
Rosemary Lamb
Keto Meatloaf muffins

Hope everyone in the U.S. enjoys their 4th of July. Most of all remember to be safe out there.

***If you missed it, here is a look back at the monthly menu from July 2020.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2021. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I missed your birthday! I was thinking that I know someone's birthday was July 3rd but I just for the life of me, remember who. Did you have a nice one? For some reason, blog posts from blogs I follow are not showing up in my feed in a timely manner. Thats why I missed your birthday. It's quite annoying. Maybe I should try the subscribe by email function and see if that helps. I hope you are enjoying your summer.

Tajuana said...

Thank you for thinking of me Regina! Yes, I had a great birthday. Blessed to celebrate another year.

Printfriendly