"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, October 20

Feminine Friday~ 10/20/17




Hi everyone. I'm joining in with other Christian lady bloggers for another Feminine Friday. Today I'm sharing another non-skirt or dress post because you don't have to always wear a dress or skirt to be modest. Modesty is more than just what you wear although it is a big part of it. Today I'm wearing a blouse, pants, and my black boots. I love it when Fall comes around so I can break out these boots my hubby bought me. I shared last time how I love wearing my long cardigan with my clothes on cooler days. I also love wearing ponchos. It keeps me warm on a chilly day and also helps me feel more covered up all around. I could not decide on how to wear my hair so that's why it's in two different styles :-)

Join us in showing how to be modest in this day and age.  Let's also not hide our true beauty as women of God.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

5 comments:

Regina said...

Oh ponchos are my most favorite thing to crochet. When my girls were little I made them each a poncho.

Tajuana said...

I wish I knew how to knit or crochet. Then again I'd probably have too many projects going on :-)

Anonymous said...

I taught myself to crochet. I love doing shawls that can also be used as scarfs... You look Fantastic

Tajuana said...

Thanks :-) I guess I'll have to hire you to make me some stuff. LOL I'm a SLOW learner.

Anonymous said...

I taught myself to crochet and knit. I can not follow a pattern ,I'm a visual person. I can see something and look at stitch and make it lol

Printfriendly