"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, December 4

Around the house during Christmas time

Not only do I love Fall, but Christmas is my other favorite time of the year. I love putting up some decorations to make the house look festive. Each year I add something to our collection through after holiday sales. This year I decided to be a little more creative thanks to watching some Dollar Tree Christmas Decorating YouTube videos. I tried a few DIY ideas and used other stuff I already had on hand. Here are some pics of what I have set up around the house so far...

Christmas 2018 Decor
I love our giant stocking with the countdown calendar.

Christmas DIYs~ 2018
Can't believe the JOY candle set was bought by my mom
way back when I was in High School.

Christmas card photo collage
Past Christmas cards put in frames

Christmas Pictures
Online printables put into frames.

Christmas Table Scape
Our Dinning Tablescape

Thanks for stopping by to see some of my Christmas decor. It's inexpensive, plain, and simple. I am getting more into DIYs which I’m finding fun to do. I’m still adding and creating more things along the way. This is part of what makes it all so special to me.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Don't you just love Dollar Tree? Your decorations are pretty! I made a couple of Christmas ornaments using Dollar tree greenery,ribbon and canning lids and rings. I needed one for an ornament exchange and for our ladies brunch and gift exchange.

Tajuana said...

Yes I do love finding little goodies at Dollar Tree. I want to make some homemade ornaments. I bet y'all had a great time blessing one another exchanging homemade ornaments :)

Printfriendly