"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, December 10

TSW Daybook {12/10/18}

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today: 12/10/18
_____________________________

Looking out my window
It’s cold but sunny outside. This time of the year makes me want to stay in bed longer. Our high for today is 44 degrees.

I am thinking
About how close we are to ringing in a New Year.

I am thankful
For being here to see this Christmas season.

One of my favorite things
Celebrating Christmas time with friends and family. For me, it’s not all about the gifts. I like to take time to just enjoy celebrating Christ, spending time enjoying the season with family, and doing things to bring a smile to other people’s faces

I am creating
Goodies to give to my neighbors.

I am wearing
A red blouse and black pants.

I am reading
“Devotions for a Sacred Marriage” by Gary Thomas with hubby.

I’ve been watching
Classic Christmas movies with the family.

I am listening to
Christmas music. I especially love the Classics, Jazz, and Gospel Christmas songs.

I am hoping
I finalize my plans for Christmas gifts by the end of this week.

I am learning
To relax and just be.

In my kitchen

Chicken Stew

Have you ever made Chicken Stew? It’s like making Beef Stew but using chicken in place of the beef. I made this for the 1st time and have been requested to make it again. It’s great comfort in a bowl on a cold day or night. YUM!

Board room
I love making my own flavored cream cheese. Here are some different flavors I want to try out

Post Script
There are so many great household and laundry tips at https://www.stain-removal-101.com/.

Shared Quote
“The book to read is not the one which thinks for you, but the one which makes you think. No book in the world equals the Bible for that.”
-Harper Lee

A moment from my day
Me~ 2018
Have you guessed what’s different?

Closing Notes
Thanks for letting me share another little peek into my simple life with you. You can join in too, or read other ladies posts by heading on over to the host site
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly