"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Sunday, December 30

Goodbye 2018

Well 2018 is coming to a close. I have had lots of fun trying some DIY projects. It has inspired me to be more creative with future holiday decor. We still have most of our Christmas decorations up. We normally don’t take anything down until after New Years Day. This year I decided to transition our table from the Christmas decor to a sparkly setup for the new year. Here are some pics of what I’m working on:

New Years tablescape
Transitioning from Christmas to New Years.

I’m using some things from our Christmas decorations to set this up. I bought the tablecloth at Aldi when it was on sale during the Fall. I also feature things in here that I bought from the Dollar Tree. I don’t know what else I’ll put up on NYE but this is a start.

New Years table decor
Pieces used in our Dinning Tablescape.

My husband loves the look and suggested I take pictures for memories. I love that I spent no more than $15-20 to set this up. The benefit of it all is that it's inexpensive (especially using things I already had on hand), cute, and simple. Thanks to all who stopped by to read my blog during this year. I’m also grateful to those of you who left comments. I hope you have a safe New Years Eve and Day with your friends and families. Most of all I’m looking forward to more spiritual growth in 2019.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly