"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, January 4

Marriage is about...

My husband and I was reading our couples devotion this morning and came across something very important that every Christian couple must understand.
God allows us to come together as two sinners, knowing we will be sinned against. Marriage is about learning how to respond to a sinful human being in a holy way.
 This is a quote from "Devotions for a Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Thank you for posting this Tajuana. If only more couples understood this.

Tajuana said...

Yes!!! I have to keep reminding myself of this very thing when I get irritated at my hubby. It's good to keep learning and growing.

Printfriendly