"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, January 7

TSW Daybook~ Jan. 2019

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today1/7/19
_____________________________

Looking out my window
It’s cool and cloudy outside. Our high for today is 67 degrees.

I am thinking
About my upcoming anniversary this month.

I am thankful
For 23 years of marriage to my love.

One of my favorite things
Settling down at the end of the day with a cup of hot herbal tea :)

I am creating
A planner notebook for my blog. Hoping it will motivate me to keep writing on my blog at least weekly.

I am wearing
A blue and white shirt and gray pants.

I am reading
“Devotions for a Sacred Marriage” daily with my hubby.

I’m watching (want to watch)
I finished watching the whole T.V. series of “Downton Abbey” last year. Now I plan to start watching another series called “Pride and Prejudice”.

I’ve been listening to
Some Smooth Jazz.

I am hoping
I get around to giving my oven a good cleaning this week.

I am learning
To be content with where God has me at this point in life.

In my kitchen
Crockpot Cranberry Chicken
Using some homemade cranberry sauce (from the freezer) to make
crockpot Cranberry Chicken. YUM! I plan to post that recipe soon.

Board room
I love chewy granola bars. Homemade ones are the best when it comes to creating your own flavors. Check these out https://www.pinterest.com/pin/61291244911034421/

Post Script
Do you make your own spice blends? I no longer buy the packaged taco, fajita, and chili seasonings. I often make up my own seasoning blends to save $$. Here are some great recipes to have on hand http://www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com/diy-spice-round-up-9-make-your-own-spice-recipes/.

Shared Quote
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
-Jim Rohn

A moment from my day

Hot cup of Tea
Taking advantage of
National Hot Tea Month!

Closing Notes
Now that I’ve shared a little peek into my daily life with you, how about joining in or read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to learn more.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

8 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hello Tajuana,
Visiting from Harvest Lane Cottage. Thanks for writing to me. It looks like you have some good plans for the week. Would you believe I've never cleaned an oven? I'm so blessed that it's a job my husband will do for me.
I'm so glad to meet you.
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Tajuana said...

Hi Laura! You are blessed to not have to tackle a dirty oven. Mine seems to get worst after Thanksgiving and Christmas being so close together. My hubby does help me when he's around so I can't complain. Thank God for husband's who roll up their sleeves and help out. Have a glorious day :)

Virginia Knowles said...

Thanks for posting, Tajuana! Mine Daybook is here: https://virginiaknowles.blogspot.com/2019/01/simple-womans-daybook-january-2019.html

Tajuana said...

Nice to meet you Virginia. Thanks for stopping by :)

ceceliaJOYCE williams said...

Hello,My name is Joyce I am from Ohio and I am 77 and I just love to read you ladies blog.I hadn't seen it for a while and i missed it.Even that you all are younger I learn and enjoy so much from you all.I am by myself now except for my dog Sadie a Boston Terrier. But I am doing fine I am involved with my church family and many friend's and family....Hope you have a good day.......JOYCE WILLIAMS

Tajuana said...

Hello Ms. Joyce. It's nice to meet you. I'm so glad you stopped by. Hope you have a glorious day as well :)

Regina said...

Happy soon to be anniversary! Lo4d willing, Tim and I will be married 26 years February 13th.

Tajuana said...

Thank you Regina! How sweet to celebrate your anniversary the day before Valentine's Day. My hubby's birthday is the day after (Feb. 15th).

Printfriendly