"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Wednesday, January 1

Goodbye 2019~ Hello 2020!


Well goodbye to 2019 and hello 2020! Praise the Lord we made it to a new decade!!! My family will be doing our usual thing of taking down Christmas decor and eating Fondue throughout the day. Christmas seemed to fly right on by and now we're in a new year. My head is spinning. Haha :-)

Thanks to all who stopped by to read my blog all through the year. I’m so grateful to those of you who left comments. I hope you and yours have a fun and safe New Year's Day. My family does not do resolutions. I believe in setting realistic goals. I’m mostly looking forward to continual spiritual growth in 2020. I pray everyone has a blessed year.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly