"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, February 3

My Feb. 2020 Simple Woman Daybook


For Today: 2/3/20
_____________________________

simple-woman-daybook-large

Looking out my window
It’s cold but sunny outside. Our high for today is 70 degrees.

I am thinking
About all the fun I had over the weekend celebrating our 24th anniversary which was on the 31st. Hubby’s birthday coming up the day after Valentine's.

I am thankful
I finished reading and writing all of the scriptures from the book of James.

One of my favorite things
Peanut M&Ms. It’s has been a favorite my whole life :)

I am creating
I’m finishing up the February monthly set up in my bullet journal.

I am wearing
An all-blue outfit.

I am reading
Today I started a new study on the book of Romans with the online bible study for ladies.

I’m watching
Not much of anything.

I’ve been listening to
some Jazz with hubby.

I am hoping
I get the oven thoroughly cleaned tomorrow (It's not my favorite thing to do).

I am learning
To not think it's the end of the world when I don't finish what's on my "To Do" lists.

In my kitchen

I made some Shortbread Cookie Butter. I used over half of the pack of cookies to make it. This is some good stuff y’all!

Post Script
I just discovered Tiffiney over at Welcome Home Ministry last year. I have enjoyed reading her testimony and all about her family life.

Shared Quote
Only in darkness can you see the stars".
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

A moment from my day

I had to make some more laundry soap today. I love the smell of my own detergent.

Closing Notes
Hope you enjoyed a little peek into my life. Be sure to head on over to the host site to read other ladies Simple Woman Daybooks.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly