"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, March 2

My March 2020 Simple Woman Daybook


For Today: 3/2/20
_____________________________



Looking out my window
I woke up to a downpour of rain. Our high for today is 61 degrees.

I am thinking
About the arrival of Spring and daylight savings.

I am thankful
For my hubby and son spoiling me over the weekend. They both bought me several things I wanted at Pier 1 and JoAnn's :)

One of my favorite things
Relaxing be lazy on Saturday’s :-)

I am creating
I’m about to change some of the decors. I plan to pick up some extra little things for the house to welcome in Spring.

I am wearing
A brown blouse, olive green pants, striped socks, and olive green flats.

I am reading
The book of Romans for the ladies online Bible Study.

I’m watching
I have enjoyed watching The Walton's every weekday with my son.

I'm listening to
Songbird by Kenny G. This is such a beautiful song. I can listen to it every day.

I am hoping
I begin working on my Spring cleaning this month.

I am learning
How to be like a Berean when reading and studying my bible.

In my kitchen
I made us some refrigerator pickles to enjoy. YUM!

More of Value
I just came across the Thankful Homemaker. I'm thinking of checking out her marriage podcasts.

Post Script
Do you like adult coloring books? Sometimes for relaxation, I like to color a few scripture pages I find online. Mary over at The Cotton Apron has created some nice scripture coloring pages.

Shared Quote
16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith..”
~Romans 1:16-17

A moment from my day
Lacto Fermented Ketchup
Closing Notes
Hope you enjoyed a little peek into my life. Be sure to head on over to the host site to read other ladies' Simple Woman Daybooks.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

6 comments:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook post. I like Kenny G so I'm off to listen to the link you provided. Thank you. And thanks for a lovely post.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend,
Brenda

Tajuana said...

Hi Brenda! So glad you stopped by and to hear you loved my daybook. My hubby got me hooked on Kenny G. We've listened to practically all of his albums :-) Songbird is so beautiful. Hope you come back again. Wishing you a lovely weekend :)

peggy, the simple woman said...

Hello Tajuana! I want to do the very same with spring decorating. A fresh new piece here and there always brightens the spirit this time of year. Like your blog header too.

Tajuana said...

Hi Peggy! So glad you stopped by. My hubby made the header for me. I'll pass your compliment to him. Thanks :-)

~Kathy~ said...

You have a lovely blog! I grew up watching The Waltons, and was re-watching it recently, but sadly I was at almost the literal halfway point of the series, when they switched it from free to pay. It would cost me more than buying the entire series on DVD, including the movies, than to pay what they want for the remaining seasons I needed to finish. Hopefully they'll make it free again soon. Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Tajuana said...

Thank you Kathy! That is so sad you only got to the middle of The Waltons series before they switched it :( We've been watching it on MeTV Monday through Friday in our area. They don't play every last episode of each season so I know we've missed a lot from the series.

Yes, we had a blessed Easter. Hope yours was a well :)

Printfriendly