"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, October 5

My October 2020 Simple Woman Daybook


For Today: 10/5/20
______________________________


Looking out my window
Woke up to a chilly morning. Although it was a sunny day we had to wear jackets while out and about. Our high today is 66 degrees.

I am thinking
About what upcoming holidays are going to be like.

I am thankful
For chili, stews, chowder, and soups to warm our bellies on chilly or cold days.

One of my favorite things
Feeling the cool breeze coming through the windows during the Fall season :-)

I am creating
Printing out some pretty Fall pictures to put around the house.
I found some free online :-)

I am wearing
A mocha-colored poncho, black pants, and comfy caramel colored shoes.

I am reading
Traditional Cooking cookbooks.

I’m watching
Just watching various old movies with my family.

I am hoping
I can finish stocking up on essentials before cold weather sets in. Thanks to COVID-19 that seems to be what I mainly focus on when shopping these days.

I am learning
That portion control is the best way for ME to lose weight. This is actually something that doesn't "feel" like a diet. This is a lifestyle for me. I know that (unlike other trendy diet plans) I'll stick with this through the long haul.

In my kitchen
Making a BIG batch of Apple Butter. A large portion of it is going
in the freezer to use during the upcoming months.

Post Script
I was reading something very interesting the other day. It's called "Women and False Teachers: Why Men don't get it..." There was much to ponder. I invite you to check it out.

Shared Quote
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
-2 Timothy 1:7

A moment from my day
Glad I stocked up on loose-leaf herbal teas at the local Farmer's Market.
Now with cooler weather, I'll be drinking a cup of yummy hot tea daily.

Closing Notes
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to read other ladies Simple Woman Journal posts. Just head on over to our host site to see more.
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2020. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly