"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, August 16

My Way of Menu Planning Snacks

Snacks are not the norm around our house these days since I changed to Intermittent Fasting last year. However, there are days someone wants a little something to grab just in case. I also like to have my “snack” as a dessert option instead whenever I eat my meal for the day.

This time I divided the list into different categories. This way I can quickly come up with a 4-week rotation.  This simple list allows me to mix and match snack ideas so it doesn’t feel like we’re always having the same thing over and over. Since I prepared my list of ideas in Word docs to screenshot and share here with you, just click on the image to enlarge it. That way you will be able to see it more clearly.

I will swap out some of the ingredients for us to continue eating our very low carb, high fat, high protein diet (Keto). Feel free to use this list if you like. If you missed my updated Breakfast and Lunch menu plans, go ahead and check those out. In the next couple of weeks, I will be back to share my updated Dinner menu plans with you.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2022. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly