"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, August 2

Updated Menu Planning My Way {Breakfast}

Back in 2016, I shared my list of go to meals for my monthly menu plans. It’s hard to believe it has been over 10 years since I ventured off into the world of freezer cooking, batch cooking, and menu planning. I have learned so much through the years as I’ve tried various tips and tricks. It has been six years since I shared my post and I have gotten away from doing these simple plans. Lots of things have changed since then. Seeing everything going on these days with inflation, it’s no longer working for me to rely on searching online for new meals to try out all the time. I decided I need to go back to my earlier days of simple menu planning.

I've created a list of meals in different categories we usually end up having. This way I can quickly come up with 4 weeks or more worth of menu plans to put on my month of meals calendar. Lots of things on here I will mix and match for “new” meals so it doesn’t feel like we’re always having the same thing over and over. Several of these meals work as a Breakfast for Dinner (a.k.a Brinner) for us too. I prepared my list of ideas in Word docs so I could screenshot the list to share here with you. (Just click on the image to enlarge it to see more clearly.)

I plan to still swap out some of the ingredients for us to continue eating our very low carb, high fat, high protein diet we have come accustomed to over the past year (Keto). Feel free to use this list if you like. Next week I will be back to share my updated Lunch menu plans. Also, in case you missed it, here are my meal plans for July 2021 and August 2021. They have the plans from 2020 linked as well.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2022. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly