"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, September 6

Menu Planning My Way {Dinner}

Hi everyone. I'm back to share the last of my menu plans. I had intended to write this last week but I was dealing with bad allergies. I didn't have much energy to do everything on my To Do list :/ It's a good thing I learned about keeping a running Brain Dump page in my planner so I can remember what I wanted to do. I just move plans over to the next day, week, or month and it's all good.

Here is where I was playing around with ideas of different things to serve for dinner. Lots of things can be mixed and matched to create different meals when there are leftovers for another night. Another thing I do is use certain things (like meats or veggie sides) to create an entirely new dish so it doesn't always seem like leftovers. Just click on the image to see it better.

I also mentioned in my lunch menu plans that dinner leftovers are a great option for those meals too. As for where to store my menus, I keep these lists in sheet protectors and hang them on my pantry door for easy access. Other than that a meal planning binder works just fine for keeping my menus (in sheet protectors) all in one location. I’m now working on writing up some seasonal meal plans so I can create a quarterly rotation for the way we eat during certain times of the year.

 

Feel free to use any of the ideas on this list if you find them helpful. Check out my breakfast, lunch, and snack menu plans if you haven’t already. Time for me to get ready to enjoy my favorite season of all. I can’t wait to get out all the colorful Fall décor :-)

© My Life 0utside The Box 2022. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly