"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, November 21

Enter into His gates with...

Hello everyone. I'm back to start a new week of thankfulness. As we all know life happens and things don't always go as planned. On top of that, it is a busy time of the year. Some days it's hard to remember to write what I'm thankful but I'm determined to stay with it. I will come back throughout the week to update this list. 

The photo in the frame came from an online printable.

Psalm 100:4-5 (NKJV)

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.

Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
 
For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.


20. Today I'm thankful for someone giving us a free turkey. We had been to the store several times over the weekend trying to get one on sale but they were sold out each time.
21. Today I'm thankful for the food I had already prepped and put up in the freezer for busy days. It's coming in handy this week as I focus on preparing for Thanksgiving Day. 
22. Today I'm thankful to have found everything I need to prepare and take with us when we visit family for Thanksgiving Day. 
23. Today I'm thankful to have everything prepared to take with us when we go visit family.
24. Today I'm thankful for the time we will spend with our loved ones.
25. Today I'm thankful we made it back home safely and having a day of rest all day.
26. Today I'm thankful for holiday leftovers. After a big holiday, it is good to have a break from cooking dinner for a few days.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2022. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly