"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, November 28

And whatsoever ye do...

Hello dear readers. I'm back to complete my final week of thankfulness. I was determined to stay with it and I'm happy I didn't give up. Here in the U.S. we just finished up the Thanksgiving season. The Christmas season has started and I want to stay in a thankful frame of mind. I will come back for the final days of this month to update this list. 

The photo in the frame came from an online printable.

Colossians 3:17 (KJV)

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, 
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, 
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

27. Today I'm thankful for this season of Advent beginning today. I love taking time out each day to reflect on Jesus Christ. He is the true reason for this season.
28. Today I'm thankful for Christmas Hymns that are centered on Christ. They bring me much joy.
29. Today I'm thankful for having some extra money to stock up on food and household items despite the skyrocketing high prices of everything due to this inflation.
30. Today I'm thankful I'll have these lists to look back on in days (and years) to come. It will be so useful, especially when going through tough/trying times. 


© My Life 0utside The Box 2022. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.


No comments:

Printfriendly