"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, November 14

Rejoice always...

Hello everyone. I'm back to start a new week of thankfulness. Just like my pic says "there is always something to be thankful for". I will come back throughout the week to update this list.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18(NKJV)


16 Rejoice always, 
17 pray without ceasing, 
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
13. Today I'm thankful I've stuck with my health journey for another year.
14. Today I'm thankful for learning how to do a time capsule wardrobe. It has made a huge difference in keeping my clothes decluttered and getting dressed daily is a breeze.
15. Today I'm thankful we found a great deal on a new winter coat for me. It was only $45 which is a fraction of what it would have cost at full price.
16. Today I'm thankful that no matter what the outcome of the midterm elections our heavenly Father is still in control.
17. Today I'm thankful to still have some preachers around who teach sound doctrine although it's getting hard to come by them these days.
18. Today I'm thankful for being able to bless others with things I have that are still like new but I no longer have a use for.
19. Today I'm thankful for being able to donate many food items to others in need.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2022. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly