"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, August 21

Homeschool Encouragement- Fear not; I will help you

No matter how long we homeschooled our son we always needed encouragement during the journey. I know firsthand what it's like to worry, be uncertain, question, and at times doubt your decision to stay on the path once you've begun educating your child(ren). Thoughts like these come about for different reasons at different times from person to person. That's why I want to help assure you there is no mistake when God is calling you to the task of home education. I pray especially for those who are still new at this to find encouragement from those who have already been right where you are now. 

Throughout this week I plan to post something to encourage you in this journey. Today I want you to meditate on what God says in 

Isaiah 41:13
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 



© My Life 0utside The Box 2023. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly