"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, August 29

HS Encouragement- Hope in God

Today I am wrapping up this series on homeschooling. I pray you have been encouraged and eased in your heart and mind. I leave you with this Psalms as a reminder to find hope in God as you continue educating, training, and disciplining your children. May God be glorified!

Psalms 42:1-2 
1 As the deer pants for the water brooks,
So pants my soul for You, O God.
2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. 

Psalms 42:5
5 Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countenance. 

Psalms 42:11
11 Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God. 


© My Life 0utside The Box 2023. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly